All Rights Reserved 2012 - SafetySessions.net
Safety Courses for
Home, Work and School
In these different roles I became quite familiar with working on the "other side of the caution tape."
I am also honored to be a former firefighter in the United States Air Force and have a Bachelor's Degree in Communications/Journalism from the University of Washington.
Our expert public safety instructors will provide you life-long knowledge to help protect you, your family, employees, and/or assets.
- Media Relations- Consulting and training for law enforcement, businesses and organizations to include communities of faith. Learn ways to be pro-active when bad things happen and build a rapport with local media
- Child safety (learning boundaries)
- Personal safety for college and beyond-listening to your 6th sense
- Individualized Real Estate
- Motor Vehicle Emergencies
- Youth-at-risk (foster children, gangs, victims of domestic violence, bullying, substance abuse, etc)
- Youth/adults with disabilities
- Crime-Free Multi-Housing- course for landlords, apartment managers and condo board members
- Asset Protection (residential and business)
- Safety in the workplace (Robbery & burglary prevention, internal theft, threats of domestic violence)
- Verbal de-escalation and conflict resolution techniques
* Go to our Safety Programs page for a more detailed explanation of each course.
Welcome, I am Shannon Sessions, the Director of SafetySessions.net. With my diverse background and passion for public safety I started our program in 2010; however, I have been a Crime Prevention Specialist and Public Affairs Officers for law enforcement for nearly a decade.
Previously, I was a reporter/editor-in-charge of a variety of local newspapers in the Puget Sound region in Washington State, where I reported primarily on public safety issues.